Well, it's been a couple months since I "blogged" last. Let's see, what's happening now?? The weather in Seattle is really starting to get beautiful!! It's currently 85 degrees outside and just a few wispy clouds in the air. Everything is so green and gorgeous outside! I can't wait to see what the summer has in store for us in Washington. I took the boys outside to ride bikes this morning and I started a new book, "Living Your Best Life Now" by Joel Osteen. My mom bought it for me when we first moved up here. Anyway, after they rode for an hour or so, I laid a blanket on the floor of the garage and we had a picnic in the garage. When the boys finished their lunch they got to have a popcicle and they LOVED that!!
My MIL gets here on Wednesday. I'm trying to figure out exactly what we'll do to entertain her while she's here. I know we'll take her down to the Pike Street Market and maybe we'll do the Space Needle.
Ok that's all I know for now!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment