The boys have been waiting all week for V-day! LOL! Now that it's here, they've locked themselves in the play room. Oh well!! For lunch I'm going to make them heart shaped pb&j sandwiches and then give them some little valentines and some valentine candy.
Today is kind of a crazy day for us! See, we're moving (again) tomorrow, so I'm busy packing like a mad woman! At 4:00 we have to go to the realtor's office to sign all the paperwork and then we have the last of our parenting classes tonight at church. So between the two I think we'll have a nice, romantic dinner for 5 at KFC!! I know, you're all jealous, but you'll just have to get over it! LOL! After we put the boys to bed tonight we'll do some more packing and then enjoy our little personal size truffle cheesecakes and a bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling. YUM!! I can't wait!!
Do you all have something wonderful planned?
11 years ago

3 comments:
Pics please!! Love you, Mom.
Well, you already know how romantic my night was. So..yours sounds like a DREAM!
We were in Corpus. His parents watched Amber and we went down to the bayfront and ate at Laundry's(it's a restaurant in a large docked boat)...then we drove around downtown Corpus and stopped at a Starbucks for coffee :) And I forgot to tell them no caffeine, oops!
Post a Comment