2.26.2007

Joshua's Therapy - update

I am SO pleased to announce that Joshua's therapist told me today that she thinks he has improved so much that we only need to come once a month now! I am SO happy!!! When we started therapy in August he couldn't run, jump, kick a ball, or stand on one foot without holding onto something. Just after Christmas his therapist reduced our therapy sessions to every other week and then today we changed to once a month! Today she did a little assesment of him and he can run and kick a ball. She didn't have him balance on one foot, but he did balance some on his left foot when he would kick with his right. He's still not jumping, but he's getting really close!

So, that's my brag of the day!! I'm so proud of my littlest man!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Way to go Joshua!!!

Anonymous said...

Why did that make me cry? I love you Joshua. Nana