We had such a great night tonight!
Our friends James & Kelley moved back to Texas in July and it broke my heart!! Well about a month ago we got an email that said that they were moving back up here! We were so happy to hear that! We couldn't wait to get together with them and catch up on life. I sent them an email inviting them over for dinner and we decided that we would find each other at church Sunday morning to make a plan.
Well, Saturday night we were at Costco and ran into them! It was SO great to see them again! The kids were so happy to see each other! Their oldest, Riley, is about 5 months younger than Will and he came and gave Will the biggest bear hug! It was so cute!! Anyway, we invited them over for dinner tonight and they were available.
So Kelley and the kids came over at 5 and then James came over after he got off of work. We had such a wonderful time! It was like no time had passed! We had a wonderful visit and some great laughs. Their passion for the Lord and for the Body is contagious! I love to hear how God is working in their lives. I'm so looking forward to spending more time with them while they're here and seeing what God has in store for them!
Welcome back James, Kelley, Riley, Reed, Reagan, and Rhett!!
11 years ago

1 comment:
I'm so glad God brought your friends back to WA!! God is good all the time. All the time, God is good!! Amen!!
See you tonight!! I can't wait!!
Mom
Post a Comment