7.01.2007

My friend Linda started doing this on her blog and I think it's a great idea!! So, I'm copying it! I've talked to a few of you lately about being in a recipe rut, so I'll try to share some of my recipes here and maybe some of you can share some of your favorites with me!



Monday: Clean out the fridge (aka Left Over Night)
Tuesday: Yummy chicken dish that has no name or official recipe, see below for basic instruction. We'll have packaged risotto on the side.
Wednesday: No plan for dinner yet b/c we don't know what we'll do to celebrate the 4th yet.
Thursday: Crispy Oven-Fried Fish (this is a new one from Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book 2000 that we're trying out)
Friday: Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry with Sesame Noodles
Saturday: Nachos
Sunday: Grilled Chicken and Mac 'N Cheese

"Recipe"

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Roasted Garlic Soup
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Medium Onion, sliced
1 package of sliced mushrooms
Milk
EVOO

Saute onion in EVOO until starting translucent and set aside. Saute mushrooms in EVOO until browned and set aside. Brown chicken breasts in EVOO until browned and cooked through. Add soup to the pan and milk until desired consistency. Add onions and mushrooms back to pan and sprinkle with cheese. Cover until cheese is melted.

2 comments:

NanaBlue said...

I remember that recipe - yum-o!!

Kristen said...

I am having something very similar to your Ginger Stir-Fry. First time to have it so I will post if it is any good!