My mother-in-law gave me a subscription to Paula Deen's new magazine for Christmas. So, when I had to take a side or dessert to the neighborhood 4th of July party, I decided to make a Double Chocolate Chip Pound Cake from the most recent issue. Well, when it was time to flip the pan and get the cake out, only half the cake came out!!! It was 10:30PM the night before the party and I only had a very ugly half a cake to take!! Oh and Chad was down the street playing poker with the guys! So, I couldn't go to the store and get ingredients to make something else! The cake tasted great though!
So, I turned this:
Into this:
Aren't you proud of me too?? It tasted like a chocolate covered strawberry! It was SO good!

3 comments:
I'm so proud of you too!!! That's the way to make lemonade!! You've come a long way baby!!!!! Love you!!
That looks yummo! Now see, you can say it is your recidpe no Paula Deen's!
That is so beautiful!! You're so creative, girl! (from Angel)
Post a Comment