9.06.2007

Long time, no post...

I'm so sorry!! Things have been crazy hectic lately!

We had a lot of company in town recently and it was GREAT!

Last Wednesday my sister, Heather, flew up to visit with us. It was SO wonderful to have her here and get to spend some time with her. Thursday we took the boys to McDonald's for lunch and then dropped the boys off at my friend Dawn's house so we could go to the Pike Place Market and the first Starbuck's. We had such a great time!

Heather and me in front of the Pike Place Market


In front of the first Starbucks sign!


Heather's tourist shot! Holding her Pumpkin Spice Frappucino from the first Starbuck's, standing in front of the beautiful flowers at the market.


Having a drink at Red Robin on the pier.


Our parents flew in Thursday night, so Heather and I went to pick them up at the airport. Friday morning we all got up and went blueberry picking! What fun! I think Heather and Bobby LOVED picking blueberries! I've found that it's very addicting!! LOL!

Aunt Hey-hey with the boys!


Showing off our "crop"!! LOL!! Will has blackberries in the bag.


We found this bridge on the way home from the blueberry farm and decided to check it out!


I'm going to stop there for now, so I can get back to my kids. I'll try to post more this afternoon!!

2 comments:

NanaBlue said...

I'm glad Heather and Pawpaw made the pictures!! After all, according to Ethan he's "the best Pawpaw ever"!!! Had a great time!!!

Kristen said...

Olivia thought the pictures of Heather were me. I took that as a huge compliment Heather!