We were very busy on Ethan's birthday! We dropped Will off at school at 8:50 and then we went to Issaquah for Joshua's physical therapy. His appointment was from 10-11 and then he and Ethan had a dentist appt at 12. So, b/w appointments we went to lunch at McDonald's. Ethan got to make a birthday crown during therapy and he wore it proudly all day! I don't have a good picture of it but you can see it in some of the ones below.
After the dentist we went to one of our favorite parks and played until it was time to pick up Will from school. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner and cake. The boys of course loved that!
Okay, pics!
This is the cake that Ethan picked out at Fred Meyer
Cute isn't it? Look what it did to our mouths!
Chuck E. Cheese himself came out to sing to Ethan and give him some cotton candy.
Playing games
Joshua being silly
All in all, we had a great day! After CEC we came home to open presents. We had asked everyone for money for Ethan's birthday so that we can enroll him in cooking classes. The boy LOVES to cook! We gave him a new bike and helmet. We got the wrong bike though, so after many tears, Chad agreed to take it back and get the one he wanted! LOL!
Happy Birthday Baby!

2 comments:
I am such a horrible friend! I can't believe I forgot to wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I knew when it was, I just forgot in my own selfishness. I am soooooo sorry! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! I will never forget the day you were born Ethan! You gave your mom a quick easy labor and you were just beautiful. I can't believe you are 5 years old.
Happy Birthday sweet Ethan!! That cake looks delicious!!!! I love you - Nana!!
Post a Comment