Before bed last night we sat down and talked with Will about becoming a Christian. He's been asking a lot of questions lately and we felt like he was ready to make the decision to follow Christ.
So we used a kid friendly tract that Will got at VBC (Vacation Bible Camp) and walked through it last night. Will decided that he wanted to pray to recieve Christ! He and Chad prayed "the sinners prayer" together while I cried! LOL! Anyway, after we prayed he said that he wanted to sing songs! So we sang "Shout to the Lord". I would sing that to him when he was a baby. It was my very favorite worship song at the time, so I sang it to calm him down.
Anyway, thanks for letting me share my joy and for rejoicing with us!!
11 years ago

3 comments:
Welcome to the family of God, Will. I'm so excited that you have chosen to follow Christ. Nothing on earth gives me greater pleasure than to know that my children and GRANDchildren will spend eternity in Heaven!! I love you.
That's awesome! I got chills reading that! I'm so excited for him and for you, Lindsey!
What a wonderful story
Post a Comment