It's okay if you show us your pretty face with the belly shots!!! LOL!!! You're starting to really pop out there now. Looking forward to our trip in February. FOR SURE find a spot where we can take the boys to play/slide/tube in the snow!!! You'll be Tyler's favorite vacation spot afer that!!! Love you, honey!!!
I am a 33 year old SAHM to 5 precious little boys, W (9), E (8), J (6); and our newest additions, AM & AC (2)! I've been married to my amazing husband, Chad, for 12 years. I am extremely blessed and try to remind myself every day that God's grace is sufficient for me.
2 comments:
It's okay if you show us your pretty face with the belly shots!!! LOL!!! You're starting to really pop out there now. Looking forward to our trip in February. FOR SURE find a spot where we can take the boys to play/slide/tube in the snow!!! You'll be Tyler's favorite vacation spot afer that!!! Love you, honey!!!
You look so cute-but yeah, we need to see your smiling pregnant face too!
Post a Comment