Okay, I took a picture of some of my ultrasound pictures (I'm still too chicken to scan them!) and here they are!
I'm guessing this is a picture of "Baby A" from my first doctor appointment. This was before we knew there was a "Baby B". I was 11 weeks 4 days according to the measurements. The baby is tiny in this picture! It's head is on the right (profile picture) and it's torso is on the left.
This is a picture of "Baby A" taken last week (when I found out I had twins). The tech said that I was measuring right in line with my due date, which is July 5th. That would have made me 14 weeks 3 days. This is a head on shot, so you're basically seeing like a skeleton view of it's face, on the right, and it's torso on the left.
This is "Baby B" from last week as well. It's a profile view with it's hand up towards it's face.
And for the last picture. This is a picture from today of both babies at the same time. It's pretty hard to make out, as a matter of fact, Ethan said he saw 3 babies!! LOL! On the left is "Baby A"'s head, the middle is it's torso and then way over on the right is part of "Baby B"'s head. She said they were measuring 16 weeks 1 day and 16 weeks 6 days today.
So, there are the pictures of my babies!! Wow, my babIES! That still sounds funny! Thanks for looking!

7 comments:
I'm with Ethan!! LOL!! Looks like a lot of babies to me too!!! Love you, Mom.
Aww love the pics Linds! Can't wait to hear what Baby A is for sure!
Yeah Lindsey! I am glad they are growing well. I still am in shock for you, but also very excited. I had a lady on my birth board yesterday find out the boy they thought they were having at their 17 weeks appointment is actually a girl(at 24 weeks). Will you get another ultrasound later on to know for sure? We found out at 17 and 18 weeks with both Brayden and Bryson and they both were boys, and obviously didn't change. lol
Yay! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to go shopping at Babies R Us with ya! Hope you feel better.
Angel
They look so cute! I love u/s pictures. Can't wait to find out what Baby "A" is either!
Congratulations!!!!!
Oh, Lindsey!!! I don't think I took a breath until I finished reading your blog post...LOL! Those sono pics are amazing! I'm so excited for you and now I'm craving a baby. LOL! One of my best friends just had a baby (girl) 2 weeks ago. Almost everyone I know is pregnant! I'm praying for a super healthy pregnancy for you girl! I can't wait to see your cute preggo-twin belly! :) Hugs!
Post a Comment