2.02.2008

18 Weeks!

Here is a self portrait that I took today. I am 18 weeks, 0 days. I included my face for all of you that asked! I have currently gained 7lbs and I think it's all in my face and my butt!! LOL! I have started feeling quite a bit of movement from these little buns! I had a few good thumps last night, it might not be long before the boys get to feel them move! Ethan asked me the other day if he could tell the babies something. So I said "Sure!" and turned my belly toward him. He said, "I love you babies!!!" He is SO excited that I'm having TWO BABIES!!! He'll tell anyone that will listen that there are 2 babies in my belly!! His enthusiasm is definitely contagious!!



Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!! We are so excited for you.

Call me!

Anonymous said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!! Love the outfit, too :)

Angel

Kristen said...

You look fabulous! I don't think those 7lbs are in your face or butt at all. Your hair has gotten long!

NanaBlue said...

You are always beautiful!!! But even more so now. When did your hair get so long? I was just there 3 wks ago and it it has grown like crazy!!! Love you Honey!!!

Karlise said...

You look great Linds!

Kelly said...

You look great Lindsey! I can't believe you have only gained 7 pounds at 18 weeks with twins! I have already gained 15 pounds at 28 weeks with only 1...yikes! lol I can't wait to hear for sure if they are both boys or what!!!