You don't get a close up pick of my face this time b/c I'm sick, again. Anyway, my nose is all red and I look miserable!! So here are some pictures:
The first picture was taken in front of our window at the Bellevue Embassy Suites (more about that later). Notice the sunshine!! Yea!!!
Oh yeah, in case anyone's wondering I've gained 11 lbs so far. I'm hoping to gain a pound a week from here on out which will put me at a 31 lb gain. Doable??? We'll see!! I swear though, my belly looks so much bigger when I look down at it. It really doesn't look that big in pictures! Those of you that see me in person, don't you think it looks bigger in person?

3 comments:
So is it a boy or girl!!??
I think you look fabulous! You don't think I'm prejudiced do you? LOL!!
I had to comment again, because every time I look at these precious pictures I can't believe again that you are having twins!!! I love you!!
Post a Comment