2.18.2008

It's Official!!

We are having TWO more BOYS!!!! Can you believe it?? My doctor did an ultrasound on Wednesday and she said, "We'll see what they say on Monday, but I'm calling it two boys!".

So, this morning we all piled into a tiny u/s room and waited for the confirmation. Yep, the tech saw it too. Two beautifully healthy babies with boy parts!! Wow, me, the mom of 5 boys! Who would have ever thought?? Certainly not me!

So here is a profile picture from today of "Baby A". His head is on the left:


And here is a profile of "Baby B", with his hand up by his face (on the right):


Hopefully I can get Chad to start thinking about names now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

nutmeg said...

I am so excited for you guys!!
I cannot wait to meet the TWO new additions.

Love y'all...

Miss Megan

Karlise said...

Wow Linds!! Congrats again. You'll have your own team!

NanaBlue said...

Gotta love those boys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo ... two more cuties!! We're w/you all the way ... and the 30 lbs IS doable ... I know. LOL!!! If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to call me.

Grandma Linda

Grandma Linda said...

I'm not sure what happened on my first post, but congratulations on the news of two more little boys!! You look wonderful!!!!

Kristy said...

It's awesome! Maybe they'll be identical! We're hoping to be so lucky tomorrow and find out what we'll be having! Yippee! You look great, by the way! I'm not brave enough to take a picture and post it yet!

Kristen said...

You look fabulous and so do the babies!