3.15.2008

24 weeks!!

And feeling it! LOL! My belly seems to have gotten so much bigger lately and I feel like I'm carrying really low. I'm starting to have some discomfort and muscle cramping that's getting to be a nuisance!

Drum Roll Please:

Aren't those pretty daffodils!??

I have my next doctor appointment on Wednesday and I'm sure she'll do another ultrasound. I'm anxious to find out what position the babies are in. One moment I think that they might be side by side and head down, then the next I feel like they're top and bottom (which is how they were at my last ultrasound). I can't wait to see them again! I have really loved that part of my pregnancy so far! I've gotten to see them every appointment. I've had 5 ultrasounds so far!

Thursday night Chad and I are scheduled to tour the birthing center at Overlake Hospital. Our WONDERFUL babysitter, Debbie, is watching the boys for us. I'm anxious to see the hospital and the NICU (just in case).

Well, that's all the update I have for now! Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah, I don't think you will be wearing that sweater much longer...lol. You look great though! Definitely a good idea to check out the NICU. This is when Amy had her twins so you should feel good knowing they can survive being born now and going forward!

NanaBlue said...

I wish you could have an ultra sound when I'm there!! That would be so awesome to experience!!! Love you!!! Mom.

Amanda said...

You look amazing...you are so tiny everywhere except for your precious belly. Aren't you just amazed at the fact that there are two babies in there...wow!!!

Alison said...

I am totally digging the "TWIN"belly Lu!Amanda is right...you are ALL belly. Those dafodils are gorgeous. Ours have bloomed out and I love them. Can't wait for your next ultrasound. Take care my dear~you are simply glowing!!

Karlise said...

Love the pic Linds!! You look so cute (well what I can see of you, where's your face? LOL)

Keela said...

OMGOSH!!!!!! Lindsey! I love your cute belly! :)You are blessed girl!!!

Yes, I know I need to update my blog...I just haven't felt like it. Guess I should! ;)