OMGosh!! You are all BABIES!!! You don't look like you've gained an ounce anywhere, but your belly!! I know you must be getting uncomfortable, but hang in there baby!!! Can't wait to see you the end of the month!! Love you, Mom.
These ladies are right LuLu! You are ALL babies!! You look great...Oh by the way,Can I rub your belly??LMBO. I can imagine some of the comments and questions you are getting. Can you believe how close it is getting?((Hugs))
I am a 33 year old SAHM to 5 precious little boys, W (9), E (8), J (6); and our newest additions, AM & AC (2)! I've been married to my amazing husband, Chad, for 12 years. I am extremely blessed and try to remind myself every day that God's grace is sufficient for me.
6 comments:
OMGosh!! You are all BABIES!!! You don't look like you've gained an ounce anywhere, but your belly!! I know you must be getting uncomfortable, but hang in there baby!!! Can't wait to see you the end of the month!! Love you, Mom.
You look radiant!! Can't wait to meet the little ones!
Lindsey...you look beautiful! You are so little every where except that precious belly. Keep those belly shots coming :-)
That is quite a belly you got there!
Oh and can I say that your face looks JUST LIKE WILL in this picture!
These ladies are right LuLu! You are ALL babies!! You look great...Oh by the way,Can I rub your belly??LMBO. I can imagine some of the comments and questions you are getting. Can you believe how close it is getting?((Hugs))
Post a Comment