4.10.2008

5 boys and other random toughts...

WOW!! It still floors me! I know that I'm not the first to have five boys and I know that I won't be the last.

When I'm out and about with all 3 of the boys, people look at them and then look at me and I get one of two questions, "Are you finally getting your girl?", or "Are you having another boy?". Then it's fun to watch their faces when I say we're having two more boys! "TWINS??? You're having twins??". Then comes a barrage of questions, "Are they fraternal or identical?", "Why don't you know if they're fraternal or identical?", "When are you due?", "Do twins run in your family?". I've only been asked once if the twins are a result of fertility drugs, which by the way is an incredibly rude, extremely personal question. If any of you out there ask people that are carrying multiples that, you should stop!

My friend Angel wants to get a shirt made for me that answers all those questions so I don't have to anymore! I think it's a great idea! I would really like to get this one!



Why is it that having a pregnant belly gives complete strangers the right to rub all over me?? UGH!!!

Okay, I guess that's enough rambling for today, thanks for "listening"!

6 comments:

NanaBlue said...

I don't remember strangers trying to touch my belly when I was pregnant with you. My how times have changed!!!

Kristen said...

You remember how much I hated that. I am so not a touchy feely person, so it made it even worse. I would just take a step back when people came too close! You aren't the only one to have 5 boys, but you are the first one I know! :)

Cheryl said...

I hate the touching of my belly too! You aren't the only one. I get tired of the question how close in age will the babies be? and after I tell them 16months they say "wow! you're going to be busy!" As if I wasn't going to be busy if they were further apart!

David and Linda said...

The belly things drives me nuts too! Or when they touch your baby! Hands off people!

I always get, oh you have the perfect little family, two and two! Yeah I guess so but we are not done! :)

Angel said...

Love the tshirt! Where did find that picture?

Nicole said...

Make it! Wear it! For all us women out there that had a stranger touch our belly! But, I agree that I would prefer them touch my belly than touch my baby! Hands off people- dont you know it is flu season! :)