5.03.2008

31 weeks...

Wow! I can't believe that I'm already 31 weeks! This seems to be flying by! Everything is going perfectly according to plan. My blood pressure is still normal, I passed the glucose tolerance test a few weeks ago and my cervix is still nice and tight (TMI?).

Here's a picture of my 31 week belly taken by my almost 7 year old son!

Here is a picture of both babies heads taken yesterday at my ultra sound. I'm not sure which one is "A" and which one is "B". There is a head on the left and on the right. On the top of the head on the right you can see an eye "orb" and next to that is a nose. The three smaller things at the top are arms or fists probably.

This picture is of a foot. Not sure whose foot, but it's a foot none the less! There is an arrow pointing to the foot at the top of the picture.


The babies both looked great in the ultra sound. Both measuring 32 weeks, which is consistent with how they've measured throughout the pregnancy. They are both still boys! LOL! We've been very busy this week buying/accumulating stuff that we'll need when the twins first come home. I've also been working on getting my bag packed for the hospital. I have a doctor appointment on Monday and have my usual list of questions for her. I'm sure she just loves it when I come in!!

Okay, that's all for now! I'm going to go watch a movie with Chad.

3 comments:

Karlise said...

You look great Linds!!

Kristen said...

I bet you are relieved you made it to at least 31 weeks. Those babies are going to be nice and big when they are born hopefully!

NanaBlue said...

You (and they) are home free now!!! Can't wait to meet my newest GRANDsons!!! Love you honey