Last week I was able to acquire a baby papasan chair, a travel swing and a bouncy chair for free. Then we bought two baby car seats/carriers, 4 car seat bases and a double stroller from another twin mom for only $50. We also then did a little shopping at Babies R Us for the items that we would absolutely need when we bring Alex & Andrew home.
Chad spent most of last weekend and a lot of this week cleaning up the free stuff and the car seats and stroller. He's taken everything apart, put batteries in the things that needed them, washed all the fabric parts, cloroxed all the metal and plastic parts and put most everything back together. Then he put it all in the nursery along with all the stuff we've bought from BRU. It seriously looks like Babies R Us threw up in there!! LOL! I'm headed down to BRU again this afternoon to get a few more things. This is SO exciting, I feel like a first time mom awaiting the arrival of her first born! Here are a few pictures of the crazy nursery.
The toy box belongs in Ethan and Joshua's room. It was a privilege that was taken away. They've earned it back now so it will go back to their room tonight.
These are the clothes that I saved from the first three. I need to get them washed and hung up in the closet.
Now I just need to start cleaning out and organizing! Any volunteers to help??!!
Also, my mom finally decided she couldn't stand the stress of waiting for the phone call that I'm in labor, so she's flying up on 6/13 to hopefully just be here when I do go into labor. Hopefully now it won't happen on June 12th! LOL! I'm so thankful she's coming that early. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders now. Will's last day of school is June 19th, so Mom can help me with getting him to and from school that last week. That alone will be such a HUGE help!
Okay, that's all for now!

4 comments:
You know I'll come down and organize for you :)
Whoa, Nellie. You need Angel's help getting the nursery organized for sure! Keep up the good work Chad!
I wish I could help, but my weekend visits are too short to get much accomplished!! I'm so thankful I work for a company that will allow me the time off to come and stay with you for a while!!! God is good all the time!!! Love you baby!!
It's great to see your updates Linds! Glad everything is going well!
Kara
Post a Comment