5.25.2008

Our Newest Purchase for the Babies...

I am pleased to introduce the newest member of our family -

Big Blue

Here's an interior picture.


Isn't she huge??? We bought her on Friday night and are still figuring out all that she can do. I'm loving her so far, but she is quite the gas guzzling little tank! However, we can fit 5 car seats in her with out jossling the twins everytime we close the door! Thankfully she has back up sensors so I hopefully won't be backing her into everything like I did the trailblazer!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the new 'burban...I love the look of them. She's a puurdy one!!!! :-)

Kristen said...

Huge she is! I guess it was inevitable with 5 kids and al. :) This way you will have room for me right???

Jenn said...

nice new ride Lindsey. I like teh color

David and Linda said...

Congrats!! I love mine! It takes a little getting used to, but it is great!