5.14.2008

An update on Will's mouth...

I've been asked about his mouth many times now and keep forgetting to update.

Wednesday at school Will lost his 4th tooth. And I mean LOST!! He thinks he must have swallowed it b/c he couldn't find it. It came out while he was eating lunch. His friends told him that if he wrote the tooth fairy a letter she would still leave him a dollar. So here's the letter he wrote before bed Wed. night and a picture of the newest hole in his head. He has only lost 4 teeth. They are so slow coming out!

Do you need a translation? It says, "Dear tooth fairy, I accidentally swallowed my tooth. Will you still give me money? Your loosing tooth friend, Will". So cute!

Now for the big excitement about his mouth, he got his expander removed yesterday!!!! Yipee! Here is the original blog about his expander in case you'd like to make a comparison in the before and after picture. He has gone 2 months without wearing his head gear and he still has an overbite, so the orthodontist decided to take the expander out! Doesn't his smile look nice?!


We went straight to the candy store to let him pick out ANY candy he wanted (sorry Aunt Dawn!). He got some other good news this week. He was tested for a peanut allergy on Monday and he is NOT allergic to peanuts or peanut butter. What a great week for Will!

3 comments:

NanaBlue said...

I hope the Tooth Fairy accepted his note!! It was very clever of him to write it!!! Love you, Will. Nana.

Kristen said...

That is so sweet! I am so glad the tooth fairy left you the money and he didn't have to lose out just because he couldn't find his tooth. His mouth looks great!

Keela said...

LOL! The same thing happened to Anakin! He lost it while eating lunch at school! Too cute. I wish my parents would have done that to my teeth...my teeth are slanted like Will's were "before". I hate it! Hugs!!!! :)