I'm recovering quite nicely from the root canal. Actually, better than I expected! I've had very little pain which I quite frankly think I deserve right now! LOL! I'm only taking Tylenol and I'm only taking it at night when the little bit of pain comes.
On Monday night I had Chad take some more belly shots, I don't know that it's changed very much, but it's sure gotten heavy! That is a different shirt than the one I had on last week!
Yesterday I took the boys for a walk. We walked a pretty good distance considering my condition. When we registered Ethan for Kindergarten they gave us a booklet that had some things to do with your child to get them ready for Kindergarten. We have to take the booklets back for their assessment, completed. There is something for EVERY day during the summer! Seeing as how we're expecting babies any day now, I'm trying to figure out ways to combine some of the tasks. Several of the days suggest taking "shape walks", "number walks", "letter walks" or "color walks" to count how many circles you can find, or how many blue cars you can find, etc. So when we walked yesterday we found circles and squares! Multi-tasking at it's finest!
Today I had my weekly non-stress test. The babies looked good on the monitors. They seem perfectly happy in there! LOL! Their base line heart rates were back up in the 130's and there were no concerns. I go back next Wednesday to do it again. Let's all pray that I'll be holding them in my arms by next Wednesday!! After lunch my mom and I took the boys to the library to get them all signed up for the summer reading program. They even have a cute little game thing for pre-schoolers! They each checked out 3 books and they did it all by themselves! Oh, and quite a big day for Joshua, he got his very own library card today and got to check his own books out! He was SO proud! After our trip to the library we went to this spot in Redmond (the new entrance ramp onto 520 from 202 - a really special spot!) that has tons of beautiful red flowers. We think they're red poppies. We wanted to take pictures of the boys in the poppies since we can't take pictures of them in the blue bonnets anymore :(. I didn't manage to get any good pictures though. This one will have to do!
It's been brought to my attention that Will looks VERY tall in this picture! We were standing on a slight hill, I was at the bottom and Will was at the top!
Well it's been an exhausting day and I'm so ready for a nap, but it's dinner time so I guess I should eat! I'm hoping to find time to get a pedicure tomorrow. That sounds fun right?
Enjoy the pictures and I'll probably update after my doctor appointment on Friday unless something happens sooner!!

6 comments:
I love the pic of "all" the boys! How neat that you have red poppies since you don't have bluebonnets. You look great and I know you are ready for this to happen, but it will soon. Then, you will REALLY have your hands full. Give your mom a hug from me and tell her to give you one too!
i was so happy to see that you posted today! i was starting to wonder! you look great and so do your boys. they are so big. i can still see little joshua, sucking his sweet thumb, playing with maggie in the babies 2 room. it really seems like yesterday.
enjoy your pedicure and by the way, i plan to draw maggie a picture today! tee hee!
blessings to you ~
Wow. . .Will is really getting tall! I haven't noticed that before. I'm praying for you! I can't wait to see these little boys!
You look GREAT, Lindsey!! And I think the picture behind the poppies is great!
hey girl! you look great and I bet that belly is getting heavy. I've been told there is a spot on your foot that induces labor so go get your pedicure girl! and ask for an extra foot massage!
We'll get you back in the bluebonnets one day! :)
Post a Comment