Alexander Matthew:
Born 8:58am PT
Weight 7 lbs 12 oz (WOWZA)
Length 20.25 in
Andrew Christian:
Born 9:10am PT
Weight 6 lbs 5 oz
Length 19.5 in
That's 14 lbs of babies! Official gestation was 38 weeks.
Mom and twins are fine. Still don't know if they are fraternal or identical and due to the size difference it's difficult to tell if they look alike.
Here's a picture with mom
That's all for now - we'll likely be at the hospital until tomorrow around noon.
More pictures:

12 comments:
I cannot wait to come down and see you!!!! Maybe Chad will let me come down by myself tonight. I'll let you rest up for awhile!!! CONGRATS to you 2!!
Congratulations you guys!! So awesome! I hope the labor went well and I can't wait to hear your story. Looks like everyone is healthy and happy though.
Hello Alex and Andrew! Welcome to the world. Say hello to your big brothers and give mom and dad a big hug and kiss for me.
Love,
Granny J
i am just so happy for ya'll!
God bless you sweet babies!!!!
Congratulations and Love ~
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! All 7 of you! WOW, 14 lbs. of baby. That is just awesome. No wonder you were so ready for them to get here Lindsey...lol.
Again Congrats and can't wait to hear more about them!!!
Rachel (Sept Moms)
Awww! They are precious and so big! Way to go Mom (and Dad!) Can't wait to hear more and come see you guys!
They are beautiful! BIG CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to hear more of the story and of course see more pictures. It's totally unreal that you were carring 14 pounds of babies! Your a trooper my dear. Enjoy every new moment!!!!
Hi Lindsey and Chad! We are so excited for you! They are beautiful boys. I wish we were there to hold them and love on yall. I'd bring you a meal if I could! I hope you are able to rest and that all is well. We miss you so very much.
Love, Kimberly and George, Kathryn and David Sanchez
Congrats!! Lindsey you look so happy and you are just glowing!! I can't wait to meet the little men!
I am so excited for you, Chad, and the boys!!! You looked so great for carrying 14 lbs of baby. They are so precious. I so wish I could meet them soon. It's killing me that you're so far away.
Kara
Congrats!!! Beautiful boys Lindsey and Chad!
Can't wait to see more of those gorgeous little ones!
Yay congrats!!! They are adorable. I am so glad it went well, and that is a TON of baby!
Post a Comment