7.24.2008

Microsoft Company Picnic

Sunday we went to the Microsoft Company Picnic. This was only our second time to go, but it is one of my most favorite events of the summer! They have it out at this huge farm in North Bend. It is the most beautiful setting for a picnic. Here's a family photo that our friends took of us.

I also have some pictures of the boys most favorite picnic attraction!
Here's Ethan and Joshua riding the the bumper boats.

Will enjoying his turn!

Here's Ethan enjoying the boats. I wanted to include this picture too b/c our friends David and Carley and their boys are in the background. They are fans of my blog and I thought I'd give a shout out here! Carley is about 5 weeks from delivering her 3rd boy. After that, when we all get together we'll have 8 boys between the two families!!! Carley and I will be spending lots of time at the spa in the next 18 years! LOL!

Isn't this a cute picture of Joshua?!?!

The twins did great at the picnic! Andrew wound up with a heat rash or something after we got home, but after rubbing antihistamine ointment on him he was better by morning. It was an exhuasting day but SO worth it! I can't wait until next year!

5 comments:

Alison said...

That looks like a suweeeeet picnic LuLu! The bumper boats rock!! So glad you got to have the whole family out ther and have a great day.

marisabutterworth said...

Looks fun! I am seriously impressed by you guys getting out with the whole family. It sometimes feels like a lot with just two!

David and Linda said...

Looks like you had fun! We go tomorrow. I bet my kiddos would love those boats!

Kristen said...

That looks like such a fun time! I am equally impressed you all got out-and at the same time! Is your mom gone?? :( What's up with the scourly faces on E and J in the first pic? ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to be included in your blog - that made me laugh! Hope to see you tomorrow!