Will has had an exciting week tooth wise! He lost two teeth this week!!
Before: After he lost the snaggle tooth: After he lost tooth #2: Both of those top two adult teeth are already coming in, however the adult teeth for the two he lost in March still haven't started coming in. Weird? I think so!
Oh yaaa Will! Gosh he looks so much older toothless!lol~I hope he made out good from the Tooth Fairy. Catherine STILL hasn't lost one tooth although her front bottom two are loose. (((HUGS Lulu)))))
I am a 33 year old SAHM to 5 precious little boys, W (9), E (8), J (6); and our newest additions, AM & AC (2)! I've been married to my amazing husband, Chad, for 12 years. I am extremely blessed and try to remind myself every day that God's grace is sufficient for me.
6 comments:
So, how much did my good friend the Tooth Fairy leave for the 2nd tooth?
oh wow! Congrats on the teeth
Oh yaaa Will! Gosh he looks so much older toothless!lol~I hope he made out good from the Tooth Fairy. Catherine STILL hasn't lost one tooth although her front bottom two are loose. (((HUGS Lulu)))))
That's awesome. He looks so excited. Liam just found out about the tooth fairy and swears that his teeth are getting loose.
WOW!! How much he has grown...he is still so cute with missing teeth.
Olivia had big hopes on our vacation of losing her first tooth as Emma did 2 years ago, but nope-none yet. Those front teeth came in fast for Emma.
Post a Comment