AC started screaming while we were at the park and we couldn't get him calmed down. We decided to load up and head to New York Cupcakes which is now located near Crossroads mall. They have a new owner and I think their cupcakes taste better than they used to. I was very pleased!
YUM-O!!!

9 comments:
Oh, what fun!! I hate it when I miss my boys having so much fun!!! I love the Splash Park!!!
That place looks really cool! And what is up with all the cupcake places near you and why oh why did you not take me to one?? I am drooling!
I didn't take you b/c you weren't here long enough!!! You'll have to come back!!
who had what?
How long does it really take to stop for a cupcake huh?? :) I want Will's!
The splash park looks like a blast for the boys. And yum is right...I "need" one of those cupcakes!!!
Sounds like you had a really fun time. Glad that you are getting to do some many fun things as a family before the boys go to school and Chad back to work.
Those cupcakes look yummy-will have to have one the next time I am up. Although, the cheesecake was really good!!
Hi Lindsey-
Just letting you know I am enjoying your blog, I found it thru Kristin's blog (my neighbor). If you are ever interested in swapping links, let me know. I write about life/fatherhood/family items...I hope you enjoy my posts. Today's is about the serenity and healing power of motherhood... a little odd coming from a man, I know, but I had a moment I wanted to share.
Jay
http://www.halftimelessons.com
Just because we talk to you through Facebook doesn't mean you don't have to update your blog! I need you to post something gross so I can stop drooling over these cupcakes every time I check to see if there is an update from you!
Post a Comment