9.22.2008

I know, I know...

It's been too long. Sorry about that. Things are going well but I'm flat exhausted! W and E started school and they're loving it! J, the twins and I have started back to CBS and it feels good to be back!

We've reluctantly welcomed fall/winter back to the Pacific Northwest and I've realized that I'm going to have to work VERY hard at not getting depressed this year. The odds are not in my favor so I will be spending lots of time on my knees!!

Anyway, I don't really have much to say so I'll just add a couple pictures and be on my way!


12 comments:

David and Linda said...

Such handsome boys!

It's about time you updated your blog!! :) Like I can speak. :)

I am already depressed by fall's arrival! At least the sun is out today!

marisabutterworth said...

They are all so cute!!

Cheryl said...

you could always take a road trip and come visit us in the sunny warm Idaho! The boys are all so handsome. I miss you!

Amanda said...

Five adorable boys!!!! I'm so glad to see your blog updated.

Karlise said...

Come visit Florida! It's HOT. LOL

Those boys are all so handsome. The twins are getting soo big!

Kristen said...

Come meet me in sunny CA! Seriously though, you know you can call me anytime right?? I am cracking up right now looking at Alex in that Bumbo!

Lindsey said...

Yeah, Alex isn't a very big fan of the bumbo just yet!! I'll email you a funny picture of him in it (it was his first time to try it out).

Alison said...

OMG! They are sooo cute LuLu!! I am so glad you put new pics on here. If you even think about getting depressed that is when you will hop on a plane to Tennessee to see muahh!~LOL...You are doin a great job Linds and 5 gorgeous little boys in that pic just proves it!((hugs))

NanaBlue said...

I want to see the funny picture too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating your post...the boys are all so precious and the twins are getting SO big!
I will be praying for you this winter-if you start to get depressed, just pack up "Big Blue" and the family and come on down to Texas. I can guarantee some warmer weather.
Miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!

NanaBlue said...

Did you read Jodie Howerton's blog about ushering in Fall in the PNW? It was good.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting new pics! Alex and Andrew are growing so fast. You know Texas would be glad to have you :) Leander has changed so much and more changes are coming soon...like a 4 lane Crystal Falls...whoo hoo!! :)
Kara Kost