10.13.2008

Rolling right along!!

AM learned a new trick yesterday!!



Problem is he won't stay on his back and go to sleep at bed time now!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Hopefully he will get the hang of going back and forth soon and be able to sooth himself back to sleep! My neighbor posted on his blog about our sad neighborhood news. www.halftimelessons.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Oh and good chatting with you today! If you need to call me at 2am tonight I will answer. Love you!

Karlise said...

That was fast! Didn't I just comment that he was ready to start rolling? LOL He'll get used to it soon and will go to sleep. Bella sleeps on her belly now. As long as he can raise his head, he should be okay.

Alison said...

Wow! Go Alex!! You need to talk more Lindsey.LOL~I need to hear what you sound like! They are growing up sooooo quick. Can't wait to see more.