Well, the twins have finally figured out that they came in a pair!!! AC figured it out about 3 weeks ago, but AM still didn't really have a clue. That all changed yesterday...
I have two other videos that are equally adorable, but they are taking forever to load to blogger. I'll keep working on it and try to get them up for your viewing pleasure!
11 years ago

8 comments:
That is precious! I love it! Try uploading the video to youtube and then putting it in your blog. I hope you're doing well!!
So sweet!!! :-) I love his little voice!
I saw the one in Blogger. Adorable. But, it says the You Tube is no longer available. Did you get spammers????
They are so cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Thanks for sharing the video.
I had the same problem with the You tube videos.
Oh videos!! Im so glad you did this Lulu! I love seeing their reaction to each other.That's hysterical. They are precious.
The videos work now! Go try them again!
They are sooooooooo STINKIN cute!!!!
OH MY GOSH......I've got tears in my eyes! They are adorable! :)
Post a Comment