11.17.2008

Trying Something New...

Well, the twins hit another milestone!! This time...their first taste of Rice Cereal!!

This video* is of "Little a". He was a champ! He opened wide and ate the cereal right down. He stayed pretty clean too!


This is the video* of "Big A". He was not as impressed with the cereal as his younger brother! He wouldn't really open his mouth and of course pushed most of the cereal back out with his tongue. He made a much bigger mess!


If the cereal had been colored I would have taken a picture of their bibs after they were done! "Little a's" barely had anything on it and "Big A's" was a filthy mess!! LOL! Here are some more pictures.
Getting ready!

"Little a" being a good boy!

This is my favorite picture from the whole experience! This really says it all! LOL!


We honestly expected "A" to be totally into eating from a spoon and thought that "a" would totally freak out! They definitely surprised us!

*I just watched the videos again before publishing this post and was reminded that the occasion was attended by the whole family! You can hear quite the audience in the videos! LOL!

7 comments:

NanaBlue said...

I am ROFL!!! Too cute. I would have expected it to be the other way around too!!! I could just squeeze those sweet cheecks!!! Just 4.5 mor wks!!!! Love you all!!!

NanaBlue said...

I just re-watched with sound! I love Will's "let's just go back to Breast Milk!!" Such wisdom from a seven year old!!!

Cheryl said...

lol great videos. i too liked Will's commentary. THe boys are growing up so fast. A looks just like the older boys and a looks more like his mommy. :)

Kristen said...

Too cute! I too would have guessed the other way about with "A" and "a".

Kristy said...

Too funny, Lindsey! Will's comment was definitely priceless! Levi has really enjoyed his rice cereal, and we have even experienced green beans, and then yesterday he experienced peas. He REALLY likes the peas - and opens very wide for them - even kicking his feet for it! He didn't like the oatmeal though - we tried that after a week of rice cereal. He much prefers the rice cereal.

Alison said...

I am with nanablue up there!LOL~I was rotf!! They are soooooo cute.You must have listened to me Linds because you talked more this time!LOL...I think we all thought that "a"would not be so keen on the cereal and that "A"would DOWN the stuff!

NanaBlue said...

"A" better watch out and eat what Mommy puts before him or "a" may catch up in size!!!