1.17.2009

Finally!

Okay, I'm going to do a quick update so Angel will stop bugging me!! LOL!

I really don't have much to say, except that I'm the luckiest girl in the whole wide world! Just look and see for your self!
Me and Chad at his Christmas Party.

Christmas Morning

The twins are 6 months old!

"Little a" did not get a good nap at Bible Study this week

"Big A" is not far behind!


In other news, "Big A" finally cut a tooth yesterday!!! They'll be eating steak before we know it!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Finally! You are a very lucky girl.

Amanda said...

Such sweet pictures!!!!

NanaBlue said...

Little "a" looks like he went to sleep with a secret on his lips!!!

Carol P. said...

Beautiful pictures of the boys.
I wish Carter could play with the twins. I now have a blog. (Have to keep up with you all) It is as follows
http://nanacarols.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

We need more pics!