6.11.2009

MOPS...

Hey all! Just a quick update to make the news public, in case you haven't already heard. I will be Co-coordinating the MOPS group at Overlake Christian Church this year! Woo hoo! I'll be co-ing with two other amazing women and great friends. We are really looking forward to the year! We've already started planning! If you go to MOPS (anywhere) leave me a comment and let me know things you liked or disliked about your groups. If you're not a part of MOPS and would like to be, please click here and get registered for MOPS @ OCC or click here and find a group near you!

Here's a picture of me and my co's!

Maybe we need a picture without the wine glasses!! LOL!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Yay! You are going to do great :)

stacyj said...

Cute pic :-) I am excited for a great year, too!