This past weekend was no exception. Friday wasn't very exciting. Saturday morning our friends Dave and Linda called to see if we wanted to go ride the antique steam engine in Snoqualmie with them. Well, I never pass up an opportunity to go to Snoqualmie!! So we loaded up and drove to the train depot. With our MS prime card we got one adult ticket free so it was only $27 for all 5 of us and it's a 75 min ride. It was really fun! All the boys had a ball!! Here's a picture of all 5 boys in front of the engine.

After we went to the train we went back to Dave and Linda's for lunch and then we drove home. The boys took a quick nap and then we went to Bellevue to meet my friend Jennifer from my message boards. She lives in South Washington and has boy/girl twins that are E's age. Here's a picture of all 5 kids, Jennifer and I.
Yesterday we took the boys to the Sweet Fest! It was so fun! It was just desserts, ice cream, cookies, cakes, etc.! We had a great time and got to be outside!
Now it's back to the usual. I'll be spending some time this week finishing the preparations for school to start. I still need to decide where in our house we're going to have school and what time of day we'll be doing it. I decided that we're going to just do the 4 day schedule and we'll use the 5th day for field trips or crafts relating to our studies. W is getting very excited about starting school and I am getting very nervous! He told me today that he liked me more than school! Awwww!! It was just what I needed to hear!
So that was our weekend! This weekend we'll be celebrating Chad's birthday and I have NO idea what we'll do to celebrate!! The boys and I will come up with something I'm sure! Bye for now!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great weekend. The train looks like so much fun!
I can't wait to ride the train. We'll have to take Gran Gran in September when we come up!!! Nana
Post a Comment