Well, Will had his evaluation yesterday and the therapist recommended inserts for Will's shoes to help him develop an arch. She ordered them and they should come to the house. She said that he needs to be wearing them and shoes as much as possible. I may get him two pairs of shoes, one to wear at home and another to wear out and about. She said that they cost $30 per foot but our insurance should cover them. If they don't work then we'll have to go see a specialist that will make custom inserts for his shoes.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know the results of his evaluation!
11 years ago

3 comments:
Sounds like an easy solution. Wish you knew that sooner huh?? I hope they help!
So what's the downside of having flat feet?
I can answer your mom's question from the female side...many dress shoes squish out like a boat :) My no arch hurts sometime when I walk over a mile. Right now that's all I know.
Oh, and you can't get into the Infantry...not sure of other areas.
Post a Comment