Joshua turned 3 yesterday. As one of my friends pointed out, this is the longest that Chad and I have been married that we haven't been pregnant!! LOL! Of course we freaked a few of you out last night with our April Fool's prank!! LOL!
Joshua was our little SURPRISE!! While he was a surprise to us, he wasn't to God! God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave us sweet Joshua! I can't imagine my life with out him and I don't want to! He's so precious! And since he's probably my last baby, I'm treasuring every moment with him. The terrible two's weren't so bad with him! I don't think it was really any different than with the other two boys, it was just that I didn't have a newborn to take care of at the same time.
Anyway, since we're leaving for Texas tomorrow we decided to wait and do a birthday party for Joshua and Will together at the beginning of May. Last night though, Joshua got to go to Awana with us and he had a ball!! You should have seen him running during Red Light/Green Light! He is so cute!
After Awana we went to Chuck E. Cheese for pizza and games and then on to Cold Stone to pick out our favorite concoctions. Yes, Joshua ate ice cream!!! Mint with marshmellows to be exact! We brought it home to eat so we could put candles in it and sing Happy Birthday. Then he got to open a few presents. The Gully's got him a pair of Mickey Mouse Crocs, we gave him a Winnie the Pooh puzzle and the Peter Pan DVD, Nana & Pawpaw got him a trampoline and Granny J and Grandpa Ted sent him some money. He may get more gifts while we're in Texas and Chad & I want to get him some new bedding for his bed. We took the side rail off the crib finally!! So, it's like he's in a toddler bed now. I guess I'll finally let him start growing up! LOL!!
Here are a few pictures:
Happy Birthday Baby!! I love you!!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Joshua! Can't wait to see you today!
Happy Birthday dear Joshua!!! Nana loves you sooooooooo much. I can't wait to see you!!! Love you baby!!
Post a Comment