Sunday was haircut day here for the boys. I did "the usual" on the big boys, but I got Joshua's a little too short. Chad likes it b/c he thinks it makes Joshua look like a big boy, that's exactly why I hate it! Anyway, here's a picture:
Joshua didn't want to smile!
Now for a couple doctor appointment updates. Will had his x-rays on Monday and they went really well. We weren't able to go back with him, but he was a really big boy and did everything they asked him to do! The orthodontists office called yesterday and scheduled all his appointments. He doesn't go back until July 10th to get spacers and then the next week for his impressions.
Chad and I both had eye doctor appointments on Tuesday. Chad has 20/15 vision in one eye and 20/20 in the other. Must be nice! The doctor is adjusting my prescription just a little for my contacts and they should be in tomorrow! Yea! I'm so glad that they're working out! It wonderful to be able to see with out having to wear glasses!
Ok, I think that's all I know for now! Oh wait, Chad and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary last week!! We've known each other for almost 12 years now. My how time flies! I've grown up SO much since we've been together! I can't wait to see what the next 9+ years have in store for us! I love you a&f babe!

2 comments:
Great haircuts!! You're getting really good at that!! Love you!!
So handsome! Congrats on the anniversary! Next year you will have to do it up BIG!
Post a Comment