Well, I guess Little Lulu is growing up! Since living in Washington my taste for wine has finally developed, which is not nessicarily a good thing! However, one of my favorite places up here is the Chateau Ste. Michelle winery. Chad's Christmas party was held there. They have the most beautiful grounds and facility! I just love going up there. We were also able to visit the Columbia Winery in January when we rode the Spirit of Washington Dinner Train. I personally like Ste. Michelle better. I plan on taking Ted & Jayme out there when they come up to visit in two weeks.
Anyway, back in September when CBS (Community Bible Study) started up again I found out that one of the women in my small group was a winery owner. So we got on their mailing list and tonight they had a release party for their 2006 Viognier and allowed a taste of their 2005 Syrah which won't be released until this fall. They both were VERY good! We bought two bottles of the Viognier that won't be for retail sale until Monday and we pre-ordered a bottle of the Syrah. The name of the winery is William Church. They will be doing tastings of both wines again tomorrow (6/30) if any of you are in the area (they're in Woodinville) and are interested in trying them out. I don't think you'll be dissapointed.
11 years ago

1 comment:
Brent and I should really visit the wineries around here. Sounds like lots of fun! And so cool you know someone that owns one!
Post a Comment