Then we took the tour and got to taste 3 of their wines
After our afternoon at the winery we came home and had a shrimp feast dinner! Chad, my mom and Heather all made shrimp different ways. It was GOOD!
Monday morning Chad took my parents to the airport. We were sad to see them go as always. After Chad got back from the airport we all went to the mall and played around for a while. Monday night we were invited over to our neighbor's house, so we all went down there for dinner. It was great fun! We have such wonderful neighbors here!
Tuesday morning the boys and I took Aunt Hey-hey to the airport. Our time together had come to an end. I wish it didn't have to, we had such a good time with her! I hope she's able to come visit again soon! We love to have visitors!

1 comment:
Such fun memories!!! Love Ste. Michelle Winery!!! Thanks for being the bestest hostess!!!
Post a Comment