10.19.2007

California - Here I Come!!

Yep, that's right, I'm headed to Orange County, California! I was invited by my friend Angel for a girl's weekend. We'll be staying at another friend's parent's beach house on Balboa Island. I am SO looking forward to the time of R&R! We fly out on Thursday and get back on Sunday! I can't wait!

Here's a picture of Angel and I from a few months ago at the Hiram Chittenden locks in Ballard. I'm the short one!


I'll post pictures when I get back!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

That sounds like fun! I wish I could come! I know you'll enjoy some rest! I love your blog, by the way! Have fun, I can't wait to see the pictures!

NanaBlue said...

Have fun and be safe!!! I'm still Mom!!! LOL!!!

Kristen said...

You know I am so jealous! You will have a great time! Enjoy!

Kristen said...

Where are those pictures?