We went to this one really cool store that they pretty much only have in CA called C28. You should check it out! They have really cool stuff!
Okay, on to the pictures:
Angel and I on the plane!
Here I am in front of the beach house on Balboa Island.
Sitting out near the beach.
This is a TERRIBLE picture, but I might just have to frame it and hang it in my house somewhere!! Hee hee!
Me in the ONLY Harvey store, checking out all my favorite bags!!
This is a picture of the space needle from the plane on the way home. Flying in and out from Texas, you don't see downtown from the plane. This was a first for me!
Hey Angel, when are we going back??

4 comments:
That was a TERRIBLE picture of me! I can't believe you put it up there :) I'll send you a better one to post! ha Let's go back in the spring! I miss it already....
I'm glad you all had a good time!!! Back to reality now!!
Yay for the update! Looks like a fantastic girls trip. Next time better be with ME! Oh, I have a new phone number for 30 days-I will call you.
I was just thinking-we need an update on Will's mouth!
Post a Comment