Of course I'm thrilled also, but then you two knew I would be!!! Congratulations!!! I can't think of any two people God should bless with so many beautiful children as you and Chad!!! Keep you eyes focused on HIM and he will direct your paths!!!! I love you, Mom.
CONGRATS Lindsey!!!! I know you and Chad are thrilled! I am blowing some PINK dust your way,lol...Hope you feel better and thank you for sharing your wonderful news! God Bless,Alison
God bless you in the days ahead and I hope you begin to feel better soon! Your mom sent me the link and Dawn was the little "bluebird" that told me the news yesterday via text message. LOL!! Good luck to you and Chad ... and of course all those little boys. Who knows ... maybe we'll be seeing "pink" this time. :)
I am a 33 year old SAHM to 5 precious little boys, W (9), E (8), J (6); and our newest additions, AM & AC (2)! I've been married to my amazing husband, Chad, for 12 years. I am extremely blessed and try to remind myself every day that God's grace is sufficient for me.
8 comments:
Of course I'm thrilled also, but then you two knew I would be!!! Congratulations!!! I can't think of any two people God should bless with so many beautiful children as you and Chad!!! Keep you eyes focused on HIM and he will direct your paths!!!! I love you, Mom.
CONGRATS Lindsey!!!! I know you and Chad are thrilled! I am blowing some PINK dust your way,lol...Hope you feel better and thank you for sharing your wonderful news! God Bless,Alison
God bless you in the days ahead and I hope you begin to feel better soon! Your mom sent me the link and Dawn was the little "bluebird" that told me the news yesterday via text message. LOL!! Good luck to you and Chad ... and of course all those little boys. Who knows ... maybe we'll be seeing "pink" this time. :)
Love & blessings ~ Linda
Congratulations again. I am very happy for you and your family. Now, you just need to get back to TX so I can babysit!
Ditto - what Kristen said!!! LOL!!!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for y'all! July is a good month! :)
Let me know if you need help with anything.
I'm so excited for you too! I can't believe we're expecting around the same time! That'll be fun! I can't wait to hear your due date!
Ok, we need you to post and put more pictures on. Pee stick is starting to gross me out. lol Any updated pics on Will's mouth?
Post a Comment