Yes, that's right, today is the 2nd anniversary of our cross country move. I can't believe how fast it's gone. I still have my days that I want to cry my eyes out and come home as quickly as possible. Especially now that we're expecting twins. But, for the most part, I'm really enjoying it here!
We had some fun plans for the day, even though it's bitter cold out. Will's out of school for MLK and Chad took the day off so we could spend it as a family. We were going to head down to Seattle and go to the Pike Place Market. We thought we'd wander around down there, see some fish fly, eat some yummy seafood at Lowell's and spend some nice quality family time.
However, we're spending the day laying around the house b/c Will's not feeling well. He was starting to feel bad last night and this morning he's really pitiful and still in bed at 11:30. Poor baby. What a way to spend the day!!
Anyway, if he starts feeling better we may get out and do something. I'll update if we do. If not, we'll try to head down there Saturday with the masses of people! I'm going to try to post of picture of the boys two years ago when we moved up and then one from now. They've changed and grown a lot in the two years that we've been here! Stay tuned for updates on our celebration!
11 years ago

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Sniffle, sniffle!! Love you, Mom.
Happy anniversary! You definitely have done a great job with the huge transition. Hope Will is feeling better!
Post a Comment