2.27.2008

I think we have names!

But you all know how I do!! LOL! Don't go putting these names anywhere permanent!

Alexander Matthew & Andrew Christian

They'll go by Alex and Drew. You love them don't you??? LOL! Now we have to figure out how to assign the names! They're still "Baby A" and "Baby B" for now.

I don't have any pictures to share at the moment. Saturday I'll be 22 weeks and I'll take a new picture. I don't know if my belly has changed at all though, we'll see. I always think that it's bigger but it doesn't look like it is in the pictures.

Well, I need to go finish cleaning my house. We have more company coming up this weekend! Mom and Bobby are coming up and they're bringing my oldest nephew Tyler with them! My boys are getting so excited! Chad's off to Whistler for the annual BMO trip tomorrow. I told him that since I got to go to CA with the girls in October he should get to go to Whistler with out the fam for a guys weekend. He invited his buddy, David, to go with him, but he was unable to go. Chad will have a good time anyway. He and a bunch of his coworkers are taking a snowmobiling tour on Friday and he's really looking forward to it!

Okay, I'm really going to go now! Say a prayer for safe travels for Chad, my mom, Bobby and Tyler! Check back soon to see if there's a new belly pic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lyndsey,
I am so excited for you guys! Great names by the way! you look great. I hope you are feeling great too. I can't believe how bigh Joshua is! Thanks for sharing your blog on cbcmoms. Now I can peek in and see how you all are doing. Gad has truley blessed you with all of your boys!

Blessings and Prayers ~
Christi Gallagher

NanaBlue said...

Our plane leaves in 9 hours - and I can't wait!!!! See you tonight!!! I love you, honey. Mom.