3.01.2008

22 Weeks!

Ok, I am posting my newest belly pic because it is definitely bigger this time!!!

See -


I'm posting this picture b/c I think it's a better picture of me, but the way I have my hands it's harder to see how big my belly is -


I don't have any news this week, I haven't been back to the doctor yet. I'm too tired right now to try to think of something else to say! Sorry!!! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking good!! Those babies are obviously growing well, because you are not gaining that much weight. I hope you and your family are enjoying your time together.

Take care sweetie.

Aunt Sandy

NanaBlue said...

I still don't think you look very big for how far along you are and carrying twins!!! Love you, honey!!!

Kelly said...

I agree, I don't think you look big enough to be 22 weeks pregnant with twins! You look very cute though. I hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

LuLu~ You are such a cute little mama! You look great honey...You just look like you swallowed two little basketballs,LOL. Hope your feeling good!

Kristen said...

Definitely those babies are growin'! That is wonderful!

Karlise said...

You look so cute! Love that baby belly!