Some of you may have noticed the link, over there to the right, to the Steece family in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. You may have also gone and taken a look at their blog and become as fascinated with it as I have. Joe and Suzanne are parents to 6 month old quadruplets. I found their blog through another blog the day the quads were born. I then spent 3 hours going back to January of '07 and reading all about their journey to parenthood. I was so encouraged by their trust in God and their faith that He was in control.
Anyway, I was reading the other day and Suzanne had included a link to the post about the day they found out they were having quads. I re-read it with tears in my eyes. Her thoughts and feelings are all too familiar now, as I feel that I'm experiencing the same thing, but on a much smaller level! I know from reading her blog about her life with 4 little ones that I can do this, I'm only having two!
I still feel like I'm on the outside looking in at someone else's life. It's still so unreal to me that I'm carrying twins! I still wonder why God chose to give me 5 boys! Who would have ever thought that I would have 5 boys!! It's crazy! I just pray that I can do the job that God has called me to. What an honor!
11 years ago

3 comments:
You CAN do this because you believe what is most important:
"God's grace is sufficient for me"(you).
It's all about Jesus. He has truly gifted you and Chad for this.
Hope to see you ALL in July!!
Aunt Sandy
Love Suzanne's blog. She sure is an inspiration.
I found you through Karlise's blog. My name is LIndsAy (nickname LuLu) LOL. I also have 5 boys my oldest just turned 7 followed by twins who will be 6, then a soon to be 3 yr old and a soon to be one year old! You CAN Do this. It will be crazy! But i had 3 under 2 and no help from family or friends or hubby who was in school full time and I did it, and I didn't have a strong faith at that time either! You will be ok, just remember to sit back and breathe even if the babies are fussing, they won't shrivel up if you let them fuss so you can take a drink, go to the bathroom LOL, or just sit and watch 20 minutes of your favorite show!
Congrats BTW! Don't forget to enjoy them!
Post a Comment