3.10.2008

Hiccups...

They have begun!!!!!!!

Baby A woke me up at 2AM the other night and hiccuped for 20 minutes!!! I'm feeling hiccups from at least one of the babies everyday now. Usually I feel them from both. How much longer do I have to feel them?????!!!!

The babies are moving lots and lots these days. They're more active when I'm sitting still. Based on how they were positioned at my u/s I'm feeling Baby A a lot more than Baby B. I think A is trying to get B off his head! LOL! Chad, Ethan and Joshua have all been able to feel the babies kicking! Will has yet to feel them. Poor guy! Hopefully he will soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casey used to get hiccups every night right before I was ABOUT to fall asleep! I can't imagine it times two!

Glad the babies are growing so well!

call me sometime!

Karlise said...

I'm still feeling them Linds!

NanaBlue said...

It's called "payback"!! LOL!! Love you, honey!!!