Today is Will's 7th birthday! I can't believe that I have a 7 year old! Gosh, that makes me feel old!
We've had a great (and exhausting, for me) day! We got up and went to church this morning, where Will decided he wanted to go to the service with us instead of his class. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch.
After pizza and games we went to Toys R Us so Will could spend his birthday money. After going up and down EVERY aisle Will had a cart full of toys that he wanted. Then we got over to the electronic section of the store. We told Will that he could either use his birthday money to buy everything in the cart (there were 8 items) OR he could use his money to buy a Nintendo DS. I looked at him and said, "Will, Deal or No Deal!" LOL! Well, after much painstaking deliberation, he said, "DEAL"!!! So Daddy went and put all the other items back up while Will picked out the blue DS and picked out a couple of games.
After our shopping we came home and relaxed for a little while. Then after dinner we met my friend Dawn at Cold Stone b/c she wanted to buy Will some ice cream for his birthday. He picked out the Oreo Overload - it included Sweet Cream Ice Cream, Oreo Cookies, Chocolate Chips and Fudge. YUM!
All in all we've had a great day and now it's finally coming to an end! Next weekend we're hopefully having one of Will's friends over for a sleepover to continue the celebration!
I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day and take time to remember all those who've fought and died for our freedom.

5 comments:
Happy, happy birthday baby!!! Nana loves and misses you very much. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your birthday, but I'll take you shopping as soon as I come up!!! Hugs~~
Happy Birthday Will! Emma tried to call you earlier, but you must have been enjoying your birthday weekend. She wants to chat DS talk...I told her she could call you later. Hope you had a great day!!
Happy Birthday Will! Sounds like your day was full of fun!
Happy Birthday Will! Wow 7 already!!
there is no way my sweet baby Will is 7! I'm sorry I missed it. Sure can't wait to see pictures of the new boys when they come. Miss you girl. Shelly*
Post a Comment