Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pictures of our time! I was so honored! This is the diaper cake my friend and core group leader, Dawn, had made for me. It was made by one of Joshua's teachers. She has a business doing neat stuff like this. Isn't it so cute? She also made some matching thank yous.
Here are a few of us eating our cake while Dawn serves the rest. When I saw this picture I just about died!!! I'm a cow!! LOL! Chad says it's just the tent, I mean shirt!
This is a picture of our core group! They are such an amazing group of women! I have so loved spending time with them and getting to know them this year. We're in many different stages of life and yet we share such a great common bond as sisters in Christ. We've laughed, we've cried, we've lifted each other up in prayer. I'm truly going to miss these ladies next year!
This last picture is me opening my gift. They gave me the Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper which is what I will use instead of two bassinets. I was so excited! I wanted to get it all set up in our room tonight, but we decided to wait until at least this weekend!!
I had such a great time today and was so honored! Now I need to get to bed before I fall asleep at the computer!
Oh wait, I have another ultra sound tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have some new pictures of the babies to post tomorrow night! Yea!

3 comments:
First of all, you look fantastic! I love your yellow top and jeans...very stylish! It's awesome the friendship and connections you have made in WA. You have some wonderful people in your life!!!
How awesome!! You look so cute - so stylish! I always felt so frumpy!
Dawn's haircut is so cute!
Looking foward to the u/s pictures.
What a wonderful week you have had. Must feel good to know you are so loved! And I agree-I love the yellow top. You always looked good in yellow. :)
Post a Comment