5.25.2008

Snoqualmie Falls...

Those of you that know me well, know that I have a few favorite spots here in the Pacific Northwest. Last Monday after we picked Will up from school we drove out to one of those favorite spots - Snoqualmie Falls! It's located in the town of Snoqualmie in the foot hills of the Cascade Mountains. It's about a 15 - 20 minute drive from our house.

Last weekend we had record heat for this region, it got up to 94 degrees last Saturday. We also had record snow this year in the Cascade Mountains. Combine record snow with record heat and this is what you get:

Isn't that incredible?!?!? I don't know if I've ever seen that much water coming over the falls! This is what it looked like in February.

I just love going out to the falls. One of my favorite things about having visitors come up is getting to take them out there! If you come visit me, I'll take you there too!
Here are some other pictures that I took of the boys while we were there


3 comments:

NanaBlue said...

I know I'm prejudiced, but they are just gorgeous boys!!! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Those are such precious pictures of the boys! Snoqualmie Falls looks so different from when we went.
Can't wait to come see you guys!

David and Linda said...

I wanted to go but it was so busy! That is amazing how much water is going over the falls.