6.23.2008

I'm off...

To the endodontist!!! Did you get excited? LOL!

Please pray that I don't go into labor during my root canal!!!!

UPDATED:

I'm home now and still very numb! The endodontist said that I have beautiful teeth and can't figure out why my tooth died. He said he wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight b/c he'd be trying to figure out what could have happened to my tooth.

So, now my calendar is wide open and I'm ready anytime the babies are!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Poor thing! I am praying for you, good luck, and keep us posted.

christi said...

you almost got me! i don't think my eyes have ever darted to a next sentence so fast. i'll be praying!

David and Linda said...

I did get excited!

Okay boys you can come out now!! :)

Anonymous said...

...It's because you are pregnant! Anyway, I'm glad they waited. But, 1...2...3...Boys, you can COME OUT now!!

Kristen said...

I am glad you got your tooth taken care of. I have heard pregnancy can do havoc on your teeth health. I guess it is the babies sucking all the vitamins out of you! :) Home stretch!

Angel said...

What a bummer. I hope today you are feeling better. I missed seeing you at Book Club last night :(

Kristy said...

We certainly need to get these little pumpkins to come on out!! I go Thursday for my sonogram and prayerfully she'll schedule an induction!

Shelly C said...

Lindsey, been praying for you and thinking about you alot lately. VBS is this week and yet again it doesn't seem the same with you not around. I can't wait to hear they've arrived. Love ya, S.